Tuesday, December 27, 2022

Go Broncos!

 Merry Christmas (a few days late)!

So a little back story…

In a pretty massive quarterback deal, the Broncos purchased Russell Wilson (from the Seattle Seahawks) in an agreement that reached a five year extension in a $245 million contract that includes a $165 million GUARANTEE!  I had no idea pro football players raked in this kind of dough!  Oh but the guarantee…this means if Wilson breaks a leg or can’t play for any reason, he is guaranteed to “walk” away with $165 million - without even playing or throwing a football!  A whopping $296 million and 7 years now tie the knot with Russell and the Broncs!

So what’s all the bitching and belly moaning about?  Well, turns out Wilson can’t play in this elevation, and apparently the contract was executed before seeing this athlete in action in the Mile High city!  I scored amazing tickets to a game to see what all the horse whining was about, but Russell wasn’t even playing this game!  A second string Canadian QB brought in a big win for Denver! 

Here are some pics of my $400 a seat club level Mile High Empower Stadium trip against Arizona Cardinals:


I sat next to a ginger tribe member! 


Bronco dude dancing it out above the scoreboard…

Nice warm fireplace by the bar…with club level seating you could come inside the “club” and warm up!

Some copter action…

Loved this van!

What’s a stadium experience without the ice cream of the future…Dippin’ Dots…


Panorama view with this biscuit eater…

Denver actually played well!!


Club level Carolina pork bbw at G-Que …these are the bbq pork nachos only they were already out of tortilla chips and made these on top of kettle chips…oh…my….God.



And, did I mention the Broncos took the WIN!!!!  Overall this was a great first experience for me!  Not only was this my first Denver Broncos game, but this was my first NFL game ever!  I also learned the NFL is split into American and National leagues just like baseball!  Who knew!?  I love life and continually learning new things.

Love,

Colorado Kimmie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Devil's Backbone

 Happy Fall, Y'all! First of all, ROCKY TOP - GO BIG ORANGE!  I would like to congratulate my Tennessee Vols, my Alma Mater!  Earlier th...