Tuesday, July 23, 2024

Long Live Croatia

For my 40th birthday, I juggled multiple side gigs save money to travel to Croatia and indulge in a Tri-Sport Adventure hosted by the THEN overseas adventures guides of REI.

I wanted to go to Croatia for the waterfalls and the Mediterranean experience.  And, for the men.  I'll admit that.  In the pics in my travel guide.  Mysterious and broken English.  Just like I like em.  Matko, no to be confused with the cinema Malco, showed me my inner warrior and bravery.  Plus he looked like Leib Schreiber which I don’t hate.  I love guys who paddle!

Enjoy the waterfalls, but as a National Park advisory, don't go chasin' em.  Not sure where my cycling and hiking photos all went but I’ll update the photo log if I run across them.  



The Adriatic Sea, after a seafood soup at a quaint fishing village.












10 feet of Olympic kayak waterfall maneuvering

Prosciutto, fresh tomatoes and cukes, and wine...





živjeli!  (Cheers),
Kimmie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Devil's Backbone

 Happy Fall, Y'all! First of all, ROCKY TOP - GO BIG ORANGE!  I would like to congratulate my Tennessee Vols, my Alma Mater!  Earlier th...