Wednesday, July 31, 2024

Diners, Drive-ins and Dives

 Good morning!  

I had the opportunity to visit Snooze in Denver, Colorado this morning.  This restaurant was featured on DDD by Guy Fieri.  Sadly our server didn’t know that bit of trivia, and I wanted to obviously try what he had.  However, she recommended the bennys (eggs Benedict) and told me I could mix and match two from the menu to get a better experience and flavor combo of the menu.  And here were her recommending that didn’t disappoint, coupled with a grapefruit mimosa:












I highly recommend this establishment if you’re visiting Colorado’s front range and want to enjoy a bougie brunch.  Great service, cool atmosphere, and wonderful service.  Plus, the tshirts are fabulous!

Kimmie 




 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Devil's Backbone

 Happy Fall, Y'all! First of all, ROCKY TOP - GO BIG ORANGE!  I would like to congratulate my Tennessee Vols, my Alma Mater!  Earlier th...