Saturday, December 25, 2021

Merry Christmas from Colorado Kimmie!

 Merry Christmas!  

I hope everyone got a copy of "The Laptop from Hell" as their stocking-stuffer to find out what the main stream media has gone completely silent on since the day "Booger-Sugar [cocaine addict] Hunter" dropped it off and then forgot to pay for repairs and pick it back up.  The stuff you'll learn is absolutely disgusting.  Of course, anyone still clinging to their Leftist, Liberal, Democrat identity-politics will swear up and down the Russians did it all.  Because, let's face it, every and I do mean EVERYTHING is political to a leftist, liberal progressive democrat (EVEN your personal health decisions).

So, as a gift to my readers (both those who love me, who hate me and those who really haven't formed an opinion yet or wait for the nice man on television to wrap up their opinions with a bow because they've completely lost all independent, critical thinking), I wanted to share this brilliant piece of rhetorical wisdom.  Some people attribute this prolific thought to C.S. Lewis dating all the way back to 1942.  C.S. Lewis was a devout Christian (but, was originally an atheist).  Anyways, whoever it was who wrote this, in my opinion, was a prophetic genius, or EVEN oracle, dare I say.  It's so brilliant, it's a wonder the writer didn't cut off his own ear and send it to his girlfriend, like Van Gogh did with, perhaps a romantic note like this: "So, you said I didn't listen enough!  Here's my EAR!"  Anyways, without further adieu, my gift I'm sharing with you:

"Young man to the devil:  'How did you manage to send many people to hell?'  

The devil: 'Through fear."

The young man: 'Good for you!  And what were they afraid of?  Wars?  Hunger?'

The devil: 'No...Illness'

The young man: 'Did they get sick?  Did they die?  Was there no cure?'

The devil: 'They didn't get sick.  They just died.  And there was a cure...'

The young man: 'I don't understand...'

The devil:  'They believed that the only thing they had to keep at all costs was Life!  They stopped hugging, stopped greeting each other.  They left all human contacts...They left everything that was human!  They ran out of money.  They lost their jobs.  They chose to fear for their lives, even if they had nothing to eat.  They believed what they heard, read newspapers, and blindly believed they were reading the truth.  They gave up their freedom.  They never left their home again.  They didn't go anywhere.  They never visited their friends and family again.  The whole world has become a huge prison with convicted volunteers.  They voluntarily accepted everything!  All this to experience another miserable day...They did not live, they died every day!  It was too easy to take away their miserable souls..."

And just in case that gift didn't satiate you, I wanted to share something that is stranger than fiction.  There are Americans out there that literally applaud when someone dies who was not vaccinated.  Yet, every single person I know getting COVID this holiday season is triple jabbed (oh, what is it the Branch Covidians say?: "All topped off and all booster'd up."  Surprise!  I just gifted you with some glaring irony that we are STILL labeling this a vaccine when it does nothing to stop transmission or provide immunity.

Thanks for stopping in!

Merry Christmas to you and yours...and RESIST!

Colorado Kimmie



No comments:

Post a Comment

Devil's Backbone

 Happy Fall, Y'all! First of all, ROCKY TOP - GO BIG ORANGE!  I would like to congratulate my Tennessee Vols, my Alma Mater!  Earlier th...