Sunday, August 8, 2021

I Did A Thing!

 Holy Formatting!  I would like to take a quick moment to apologize to subscribers to my post who got the same crazy mumbled email blog update I did (on my last post "Tears of a Clown").  That was totally my fault.  I thought Blogger had changed, but I accidentally was in the wrong screen which provided no paragraph breaks.  Hence, that's why my blog was one gigantic run on paragraph with no breaks.  Sorry for any anxiety I causes while you tried to read through that, as it was heavy.  I have fixed the formatting and you can certainly read it in the correct format by Googling ColoradoKimmie.com.

Today, I'm totally keeping things light by sharing something I officially knocked off the ol' bucket list.  My neighbor (and now becoming a super close friend) asked me if I wanted to do yoga with her at 10 on Saturday...and that's all she said.  We met at the clubhouse.  And, that's when she asked me if I was excited about playing with the goats!

YESSSSS, I did goat yoga!  I wanted to share a few fun pics of these guys.  Also, the session was super calming.  People use goats in yoga because they're very social creatures and it's oddly relaxing to have them jump up on your back.  Their wee little hooves provide a gentle massage as they work to keep their balance on your back while you're in a pose.  They're so playful and just make you smile.

We were socializing a bit right before our practice and I looked down to see little chocolate covered raisin looking scat on my mat.  Apparently, a goat confused my mat for a pee pad.  One goat wee wee'd on my mat.  So, I feel my yoga mat has officially been broken in.  Luckily, the Yogi Goat Master had some Clorox wipes on hand.

Oh!  Also, the Longmont Fair was going on, so we heard an array of fun excitement while onlookers passed by excited to see this little goat guys.

The yoga session was great and had an array of hip openers which I loved and needed.  We hold a lot of stress and past trauma in our hips.  Releasing that is imperative.  Also, there were some balance poses which are so important as we age.  One of my favorite is Dancer.

Okay, without further adieu, goat yoga pics!




This little naughty guy was my favorite.  Super naughty spirit animal...








Have a terrific weekend, friends.

Namaste,

Yogi Kimmie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Devil's Backbone

 Happy Fall, Y'all! First of all, ROCKY TOP - GO BIG ORANGE!  I would like to congratulate my Tennessee Vols, my Alma Mater!  Earlier th...