Saturday, June 5, 2021

Wide Open Spaces + Room to Make a Big Mistake...

 A Recipe for a Successful Saturday Afternoon

First start with a little mountain biking + wide open spaces...
(Make sure to spray on some SPF and wear your hat + eye protection)
Add a dash of wildflowers...
Pour in some ice cold lake water...
Dump a buttload of fish in z'lake...
(these fish were as long as my arm...and, I bet you'd like to know the location.  Please know I can be bribed with tacos, guac, and or margaritas)
Now stir in some random sauce:
And, my random sauce, I mean a cute wee little senior citizen remote control sail boat race!
OMG the boots...so cute...I just can't...they were all wearing them in case of a capsize.
This was a heated race.  Not one participant was talking...
With Father's Day coming up, it makes me wonder if my dad would want a remote control sail boat.  
Ahhh, what to get the man who has every electronic possible. 
Do dads still appreciate homemade cards with construction paper and your hand print?
Orrrrr some homemade soap??  Wink wink (inside joke for those who follow my blog.)

Happy Weekending!
Love, 
Kimmie








No comments:

Post a Comment

Devil's Backbone

 Happy Fall, Y'all! First of all, ROCKY TOP - GO BIG ORANGE!  I would like to congratulate my Tennessee Vols, my Alma Mater!  Earlier th...